Makeup Monday: Holiday Nails

Christmas is next week! I can't believe how quickly it came this year. This week for Makeup Monday, I wanted to feature two fun and easy nail design ideas for Christmas. I used four colors: red, white, green, and gold. 

Christmas Tree Nails



Simple Christmas Tree and Christmas Bulb accent nails. Check out my nail art tips for a tutorial on making dots on your nails.


Base Colors



Candy Cane Accent Nail


Super simple and easy design. I free-handed the stripes but you can use tape strips for a cleaner looking stripes.

Base Colors

 

**Thanks for reading. Please leave your comments below letting me know which design is your favorite and if you will try either of these looks.**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Makeup Monday: DIY- Makeup Storage Jars

Trial Tuesday: Removing Printed Labels From Plastic

Thrifty Thursday: Christmas Door Decor