Fashion Friday: Christmas Outfit Ideas


Christmas is just 6 days away! And since I always am shopping at the last minute for holidays, I will be shopping for a new Christmas Party Outfit this weekend. I of course was on Pinterest looking for outfit ideas and I found some cute ideas! As always, the pictures are not links but the link can be found below for the board with all of these fashions and more!

Skirt Outfit Ideas




Dress Outfit Ideas



-add a long sleeve under a short sleeve dress

Casual but Fancy




To see the links for these pictures or more great outfit ideas, please visit my Christmas Party Fashion board on Pinterest!

**What are you going to wear to your Christmas parties? I am leaning toward jeans or leggings and a fancy Christmas sweater but we will see. Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!!**

Comments

  1. I love all the outfits! Of course for me I'd need much longer skirts. I loved the red dress with gold shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) those models are probably like 6 feet tall and 98 pounds so they are probably longer than they look! I love the dresses.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Makeup Monday: DIY- Makeup Storage Jars

Trial Tuesday: Removing Printed Labels From Plastic

Thrifty Thursday: Christmas Door Decor