Makeup Monday: 40 Question Beauty Tag


Well, Christmas is this week and I don't know about you but I still have presents to buy, cookies to bake, and cards to distribute. It seems like there just was not enough time from Thanksgiving to Christmas this year.

Last week, I said that I was starting a two part series on Holiday Makeup Series, with part one being nails and part two being makeup. Unfortunately, I will not be doing a part two because I just ran out of time over the weekend, but, next week I will post a makeup and nail tutorial specially for New Year's.

Since I did run out of time, I decided to find a makeup tag and post my answers. The tag that I found on Google search is called the 40 Question Beauty Tag. This tag contains questions that pertain to my personal skincare and makeup routines.

SKIN CARE

-How many times do you wash your face daily? Twice; once in the morning and once at night.

-What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) Man, I wish I knew. Sometimes it's oily and sometimes its dry. It depends on the weather conditions I suppose.

-What is your current facial wash? I switch from St. Ives Apricot Scrub and Clean and Clear Morning Burst. 

-Do you exfoliate? Yes. I have an electric face exfoliating scrubber that I use weekly. The apricot scrub also exfoliates in use.

-What brand do you use? Clean and Clear

-What moisturizer do you use? Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion

-Do you have freckles? No

-Do you use eye cream? Sometimes I use Aloe Vera when my eyes are puffy.

-Do you or did you have acne prone skin? I have a lot of pores and blackheads but never had full blown acne, luckily!
-Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? Nope. I heard from a few people that it doesn't work.


MAKE-UP
-What foundation do you use? Neutrogena Skin Clearing Foundation

-How about concealer? Revlon Age Rewind

-Do you know your undertone color? Cool

-What do you think of fake eyelashes? I love them but I don't wear them because I don't need them.

-Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes.

-What brand of mascara do you use? I am currently using a Maybelline one

-Sephora or MAC? Sephora

-Do you have a MAC Pro-card? No

-What makeup tools do you use in make up application? Brushes for everything.

-Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? I only wear a base when I want to make sure that a heavy face stays. I always use eye primer because my lids sweat often.

-What is your favorite eye shadow? Any shadows that are very opaque (true to the color in the pallet), which vary with all brands. One great cheap shadow is Wet 'n Wild.

-Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Liquid. Pencils smudge on my eyes so I usually only use them on the lower lash line.

-How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Never! 

-What do you think of pigmented eyeshadows? I love using earth tone shadows

-Do you use mineral makeup? No. I had a mineral blush once and you couldn't even tell that I was wearing it.

-What is your favorite lipstick? Red or dark red

-How about lipgloss? Anything that isn't sticky.

-What is your favorite blush to use? Wet 'n Wild, Heather Silk

-Do you buy your makeup on ebay? No, I prefer Amazon. There are great makeup deals on Amazon!

-Do you like drugstore makeup? Yes, there are some good products that dup for high ends out there. 

-Do you go to CCO's? I had to Google this. No because there is not one near my state. 

-Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? Nope. But I did learn how to apply makeup from YouTube years back. I continue to get tips for free this way. I am also a big fan of beauty and makeup blogs that provide great insight. Hmm.. like this one, haha!

-Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? No. I actually get complimented all the time on how straight I put on my eyeliner. 

-Name a makeup crime that you hate? LOL!! Bad eyebrow fill-ins. I like clean, full eyebrows. Natural with a proper shape.

-Do you like colorful shades of makeup or neutral ones? I prefer neutral shades but I like to be colorful when I have somewhere to go.

-Which celebrity always has great make up? Megan Fox pops in my head. She keeps it simple and she is still gorgeous.

-If you could leave the house using just one make up item,what would you use? Foundation. 

-Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Yes, I do it all the time on the weekends. I feel like you should give your skin a break weekly.

-Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? Honestly, I know that my eyes look dark when I don't wear makeup but I am confident in myself to leave without it.

-In your opinion, what is the best makeup line? I plead the fifth. There is no "best" because there are hits and misses. And do they mean high-end or drugstore? I just don't know.

-What do you think of Makeup? I love makeup for its potential. Women wear makeup to feel more confident and I can appreciate that. I can also appreciate those who opt to not wear makeup for whatever reason that they choose.


** Thanks for reading! Feel free to answer any or all of the questions below that interested you. If you are still Christmas shopping, good luck and God speed! Happy Monday!!**

Comments

  1. Love your answers; it's too much for me to answer though. I DO wear makeup every day and its always Avon and Cover Girl.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Makeup Monday: DIY- Makeup Storage Jars

Trial Tuesday: Removing Printed Labels From Plastic

Thrifty Thursday: Christmas Door Decor