Fashion Friday: Pinterest Outfit Recreation

Pinterest is such a great site to find inspiration! One trend that I noticed becoming more popular is to mix patterns, like polka dots and stripes for example. There are tons of great full outfit idea pins that include pattern mixing on Pinterest.

I recently came across some great outfit ideas and wanted to recreate them. I only had a chance to recreate one this week so more to follow in next week's posting. Just to give you some additional content and ideas, please check out my Fashion and Style board on Pinterest.

Favorite Outfit of the Week

From Pinterest


I loved this outfit because of how great the patterns seemed to work together. And, the colors don't really match either but it seems to work.


My Recreation


I got pretty close with this look, except my sweater is brown. I just love how the outfit came together.

**More recreations to come next week! Don't forget to follow me on Pinterest if you already don't. Thanks for reading!**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Makeup Monday: DIY- Makeup Storage Jars

Trial Tuesday: Removing Printed Labels From Plastic

Thrifty Thursday: Christmas Door Decor