Thrifty Thursday: Christmas Door Decor

Christmas time is finally here! And with the official start of the season last Friday, I have definitely been in the holiday spirit so I have decided to do a DIY December Thrifty Thursday series. Each week, I will post a new idea or tutorial so keep reading.

This week at the office, we took an hour to decorate our department doors and it was so much fun! Since everyone came up with some great and original ideas, I decided to post photos of all of the finished doors. Afterward, we wanted to do a contest but there was no way to judge so leave your comment as to which door is your favorite. I thank you in advance for your participation!

#1

#2

#3

#4

#5

#6

#7

#8

#9

#10

#11

#12













































































































































































































Comments

  1. They're all really cute and festive, but I LOVE the penguin!!!💜

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the gingerbread door!! But the penguin is a close second!

    ReplyDelete
  3. More votes please!! :) Thank you ladies for voting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All are very nice and colorful, yet my Favorite is the Gingerbread door :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your vote, Evelyn! The Gingerbread door seems to be the favorite here!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Makeup Monday: DIY- Makeup Storage Jars

Trial Tuesday: Removing Printed Labels From Plastic