Non-Fat Tuesday: Pregnancy Fitness


Let me just start off my announcing that I am not pregnant! :) But I have a few special ladies in my life that are so I wanted to dedicate this post to them: Jessica K, ______, and ______ I love you all! I had to put blanks for now because two of the pregnancies are unannounced at this point, so sorry!

While I was pregnant with my daughter, I worked on my feet all day as a waitress and walked miles per day. I also did yoga so I stayed pretty fit during my pregnancy. While all women are not the same, it is best to stay active while pregnant if you can so that you have an easy labor. And minimize your weigh gain if you want to do that.

Today I am going to share some pregnancy fitness videos from YouTube that I found and the link to a board that I created on Pinterest for pregnancy fitness. You also have my promise to work out with you if you chose to do so after reading this post, ladies!

YouTube

Pregnancy Yoga


Pregnancy Dance Cardio


Pregnancy Low-Impact Toning


 Best 10 Minute Workouts



Pinterest

Click the link below the pictures to visit my board to find original links on my Pregnancy Fitness board








To see more about any of these photos or more links to great tips and workouts, please visit my Pregnancy Fitness board on Pinterest!

I will leave your with a piece of advice from my mother, remember that you are eating for one and a half, not two so don't overdue it. But of course, feed those cravings once and a while!

**Thank you for reading! Are you pregnant? If not, were you active during your pregnancy? Leave it in the comments below. Thanks for reading!**
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Makeup Monday: DIY- Makeup Storage Jars

Trial Tuesday: Removing Printed Labels From Plastic

Thrifty Thursday: Christmas Door Decor