Thrifty Thursday: DIY Christmas Gift Ideas


There are only seven days until Christmas! For the third week of Thrifty Thursday Holiday Edition, I am going to provide you with some great DIY gift ideas. I found a ton of cheap and thoughtful DIYs on Pinterest, and created a board of course!

The pictures below are not links but all of the original links can be found on my DIY Christmas Gifts board on Pinterest. The link is posted below the photos.

Hidden Money Jar



Sharpie Mugs and Bowls
To see the tutorial for this bowl, please click here if you missed my post.


Manicure In a Jar




Personalized Gift Sets



Dollar Tree Gift Baskets 



Hot Cocoa Kits

Stocking Stuffer



Adult Hot Cocoa Kit




Kit Kat Candy Sleigh



Cheap DIY Gifts 




These are just a few of the many pins that I have on my DIY Christmas Gifts board, so please check it out! And follow me if you already don't.

DIY soaps and scrubs also make great gifts and stocking stuffers for the special ladies in your life. For a ton of great recipes for soaps and scrubs, visit my DIY Soaps and Scrubs board on Pinterest after checking out the DIY Christmas Gift board!

**Leave your comments below letting me know if you are going to make any of these gifts. These ideas are simple and great for a last minute present. Thanks for reading!**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Makeup Monday: DIY- Makeup Storage Jars

Trial Tuesday: Removing Printed Labels From Plastic

Thrifty Thursday: Christmas Door Decor