How To Do Wednesday: Holiday Pinterest Board


Merry Christmas Eve! I am not sure how many people are going to be online today, so I decided to just skip blogging for the day and share my Holiday Pinterest board with you. This board contains food recipe, snack, and display ideas; decor ideas; DIY ideas and more. 

Stores are still open today so I will also link my DIY Christmas Gifts for last minute gift ideas. I also have a board for cute and simple last minute Christmas Crafts. Be sure to follow me while you are checking out my board!

**Thanks for reading. Let me know in the comments if you celebrate on Christmas Eve or Day with your family. Merry Christmas!**

Comments

  1. Merry Merry and Happy Happy to you too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Patty!! My most loyal subscriber :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Makeup Monday: DIY- Makeup Storage Jars

Trial Tuesday: Removing Printed Labels From Plastic

Thrifty Thursday: Christmas Door Decor