Makeup Monday: High-End Makeup Duplicates


Happy Monday! Hope that you are starting your week off on a good note. I am sick with the flu so I am going to keep it short and sweet.

I found these makeup duplicate charts on Pinterest and though that they were just great! I am going to cite where the pictures are from under each and post a link to my Pinterest Makeup board if you want to see more!


desibeautyblog.com

groupieglam.com

megoonthego.com

sparkleandmineblog

style-n-naina.com

thedumbbelle.com/kylie-jenner-makeupstick

trusper.com

If you would like to get the actual links to this post, or get more great makeup tips please visit my Pinterest Makeup board! If you follow any of my boards, I will follow you back!

**I hope that you enjoyed this post. Will you buy any of these products? Leave it in the comments below! Thanks for reading!!**

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Makeup Monday: DIY- Makeup Storage Jars

Trial Tuesday: Removing Printed Labels From Plastic

Thrifty Thursday: Christmas Door Decor