How To Do Wednesday: How To Give Back


Today I want to take a moment to reflect on what a great year 2014 has been for me, and how thankful I am for all of the blessings that I have received! I truly am fortunate and I try not to forget it. Since I was thinking of ways that I have given back this year and how I will continue to give back in 2015, I decided to share some of the ideas with my readers.

If you have a home, clean clothes to wear, and food in your belly, count your blessings because there are millions of people in the world who don't.And donations do not always have to be money either. Here are some ways to give back this season and all year long!


Donations

  • Used Clothing Items- local shelters or churches
  • New or Gently Used Coats- local coat drives, shelters, or churches
  • Non-Perishable Food Items- Food bank or local shelter
  • New or Gently Used Toys- local shelters or churches
  • Hygiene Items- local shelters
  • Blood- Red Cross or Blood Centers
  • Gently Used or New Blankets- homeless or animal shelters
  • Various Items for the Humane Society or local animal shelters

Fund Raise For A Cause
  • Get others involved in your cause
  •  Sell small items (bake sale or other food items)
  • Ask for sponsors

Volunteer
  • Give back with your time! 
  • Include volunteering in your regular schedule if possible
**Thanks for reading. How will you be giving back this holiday season? Leave it in the comments below!!**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Makeup Monday: DIY- Makeup Storage Jars

Trial Tuesday: Removing Printed Labels From Plastic

Thrifty Thursday: Christmas Door Decor