Thrifty Thursdays: Kids Fall Crafts

Yay, November is here! And what better way to decorate your home than some Fall craft ideas that can be done with the whole family? I was on Pinterest recently looking for crafts to do with my daughter (for both keepsakes and decorations) and I found some great pins!

As I have stated in previous Pinterest favorite posts, the pictures themselves are not links but there is a link below to a board with links to all of the pictures below. Please be sure to follow me on Pinterest while you are there and I will follow you back!

Make one each year




Great for kid's bedroom doors


White canvas and tape




Framed keepsake idea




Framed keepsake idea

To see more kids crafts or the links to any of these photos, visit my Kids Craft board on Pinterest by clicking here. Please be sure to check out my other boards as while you are there!

**Thanks for reading. Will you try any of these crafts with your kids? Leave your comments below!**


Comments

  1. Love the turkey hand prints to be made every year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the idea. I am definitely going to make that this year!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Makeup Monday: DIY- Makeup Storage Jars

Trial Tuesday: Removing Printed Labels From Plastic

Thrifty Thursday: Christmas Door Decor