Fashion Friday: Black Friday 2014


Well, its here... Black Friday. Did you go shopping? I did and always do but I was not out at 6PM when some of the stores opened. I actually had a pretty pleasant experience, it was not too busy out there and I got a lot of great deals!

Today's post will include a few of the items that I got, along with my promised Outfit Of The Day for Thanksgiving and makeup. I can't share much because most of what I bought were gifts but I will share what I can.


1. Kohl's
Horse Hoody and Slippers for my daughter. The slippers were half price and the hoody was on clearance at 60% off!



Body spray and lip balms for my little sisters. Shh!!




2. Target
2-Pack of Throw Pillows
This pack was on sale for $12. I may try a DIY in the near future with them and add a pattern.

white suede


3. The Children's Place
$5 novelty tees and half-priced boots. These are not a gift so my daughter will be wearing this on Monday.




4. Bath and Body Works
Surprises. Can't share but great deals! And remember, there is always a $10 off $30 coupon somewhere.



Thanksgiving Makeup
I look less than excited in this picture and I am sorry! I could not get a picture with good lighting and I was getting annoyed. I went with a basic makeup look for Thanksgiving. To see a tutorial on this look, please click  here.




Thanksgiving OOTD
3/4 long-john fabric top, flannel vest with hood, straight leg jeans, and my favorite boots of 2014, my quilted brown boots. They were perfect to shop in too. I opted for cozy this Thanksgiving.




**Did you go Black Friday shopping? Where did you go and what great deals did you find? Leave it in the comments below! Thanks for reading and have a wonderful weekend!!**

Comments

  1. I never shop at this time of year; much too hectic and people can be (bleep)!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! I love it but I know a few people who would agree with you. It really hasn't been bad this year that I have seen. Thanks for reading!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Makeup Monday: DIY- Makeup Storage Jars

Trial Tuesday: Removing Printed Labels From Plastic

Thrifty Thursday: Christmas Door Decor