Fashion Friday: TMI Tag


So, this week I decided to do another tag post for Fashion Friday. The TMI Tag originated on YouTube but has carried onto various beauty blogs around the web, so I wanted to do it too. The TMI Tag consists of 50 questions that are pretty much an "All About Me". So, if you want to get to know a little too much about me, keep reading!



1. What are you wearing? An oversized knit sweater, black leggings, and my favorite quilted-boots

2: Ever been in love? Yes
 
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Hasn’t everyone? Probably not but yes!
 
4: How tall are you? 5’2”
 
5: How much do you weigh? 132 Pounds
 
6: Any tattoos? Yes, 2 hidden tattoos. I want more!
 
7: Any piercings? I have three holes in each ear and my belly button but I don’t wear an earring in it anymore.
 
8: One true pairing (fictional couples)? Carrie and Big (John, aha) - Sex in the City
 
9: Favorite show? The Game
 
10: Favorite band? I like all kinds of music ranging from rap to rock but my favorite band of all time is The 
Red Hot Chili Peppers

11: Something you miss? My daughter this week because I have been working OT like crazy!!
 
12: Favorite song? At this very moment, “Rather Be by Clean Bandit
 
13: How old are you? 27
 
14: Zodiac sign? Sagittarius
 
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Someone that cares about others. You can tell what kind of person someone is by how they treat others.
 
16: Favorite Quote? When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don't adjust the goals, adjust the action steps. -Confucius
 
17: Favorite actor? Joseph Gordon-Levitt because he friggen favorited my tweet that one time ;)

18: Favorite color? Purple
 
19: Loud music or soft? Loud music
 
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? My happy place; somewhere that I can be alone.
 
21: How long does it take you to shower? 6 minutes if I am just washing up. 15 if I am shaving and exfoliating
 
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 15 minutes tops.
 
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Yes, once but I do not encourage violence
 
24: Turn on? A man with a job and goals
 
25: Turn off? Someone without ambition
 
26: The reason I joined Blogger? Because everyone that I would show my projects to would say that I should so I did! And I am so happy that I did.
 
27: Fears? Not finding a job in my field that I will love. I am currently looking but taking my time.
 
28: Last thing that made you cry? I would rather not share it but it was last month and I felt pretty hurt by it.
 
29: Last time you said you loved someone? Today when I dropped my daughter at school
 
30: Meaning behind your blog name? It’s my name 

31: Last book you read? The Hunger Games Mockingjay. Sadly, I found it pretty boring.
 
32: The book you’re currently reading? None currently but I am heading to the library this weekend,
 
33: Last show you watched? TMZ
 
34: Last person you talked to? My daughter
 
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? It was my momma
36: Favorite food? Sandwiches. I like to say that generally because I like subs, paninis, quesadillas, etc
 
37: Place you want to visit? Vegas
 
38: Last place you were? Anaheim, CA
 
39: Do you have a crush? Nope
 
40: Last time you kissed someone? Today
 
41: Last time you were insulted? Honestly I cannot remember luckily!
 
42: Favorite flavor of sweet? Chocolate
 
43: What instruments do you play? None currently but I used to play the piano
 
44: Favorite piece of jewelry? My “Jessica” nameplate necklace that I got from my mom for my 8th grade graduation
 
45: Last sport you played? I don’t play sports too often. I do yoga just about daily.
 
46: Last song you sang? I sing all day and I make up fake songs. My coworkers can verify this. I made an “I’m hungry” song like an hour ago.
 
47: Favorite pick-up line? Do you live in a corn field because, I am stalking you
 
48: Have you ever used it? No but I am going to ;)
 
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Like a week ago because I have been working like a mad woman. Going thrifting with the bestie this weekend though!!
 
50: Who should answer these questions next? YOU!

Of course I would love to know a little too much about you so I encourage you to copy and paste the questions in the comments below and answer them if you dare. Or, pick your favorite questions to answer. 

**Thank you so much for reading. Don't forget to like, share, subscribe, and leave your comments below! Have a great weekend!!**

Comments

  1. 50 questions??!! Whew, OK, but I'm going to take some time to work on them. Then I'll be back. I loved reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my answers:
    1. What are you wearing? Blue jeans, blue t-shirt, white socks and athletic shoes.

    2: Ever been in love? Yes, still am.

    3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Once in my early 20’s.

    4: How tall are you? 5’5”.

    5: How much do you weigh? More than I would like.

    6: Any tattoos? No. I don’t believe in marking up the temple of the Holy Spirit.

    7: Any piercings? No. I don’t put holes in the temple either.

    8: One true pairing (fictional couples)? Can’t think of any. The fiction ended each time and no one knows what happened to them over the long run. Living happily ever after doesn’t just happen; it takes work.

    9: Favorite show? Leverage, right now.

    10: Favorite band? Beatles.

    11: Something you miss? E-mailing my dad every day; he died in 2006; he was 74 years old and loved his computer. He didn’t know how to fix it at times but there was a button to “go back in time”, he said so he was always doing that.

    12: Favorite song? When I’m 64 by the Beatles.

    13: How old are you? 63.

    14: Zodiac sign? I don’t believe in the zodiac.

    15: Quality you look for in a partner? Loving kindness.

    16: Favorite Quote? “Never yell help unless you absolutely need it.” --Virginia Tellas (my mother).

    17: Favorite actor? Just one? Judi Dench.

    18: Favorite color? Purple.

    19: Loud music or soft? Very soft music.

    20: Where do you go when you’re sad? My knees in prayer.

    21: How long does it take you to shower? I never timed it!

    22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Probably about ten minutes.

    23: Ever been in a physical fight? Yes but not after my twin sister moved to Arizona in 1972.

    24: Turn on? My man washing dishes or helping with the housework without my begging for help.

    25: Turn off? Being ignored.

    26: The reason I joined Blogger? I’m not a member; I just read Jessica’s blog every day. I don’t always comment though.

    27: Fears? I squash them.

    28: Last thing that made you cry? Realizing that I am not what I should be in Jesus Christ yet.

    29: Last time you said you loved someone? I say it all the time to all my loved ones and even friends.

    30: Meaning behind your blog name? I don’t have a blog.

    31: Last book you read? The Power to Shut Satanic Doors and the Bible.

    32: The book you’re currently reading? The Bible.

    33: Last show you watched? Leverage.

    34: Last person you talked to? Hubby.

    35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My youngest son who moved out about a month ago.

    36: Favorite food? Ham.

    37: Place you want to visit? London, England.

    38: Last place you were? Reelsville, IN, where my younger sister lives.

    39: Do you have a crush? Sure, on my husband still.

    40: Last time you kissed someone? Yesterday but I’ll do it again today when hubby leaves for work.

    41: Last time you were insulted? Three years ago in a letter from a supposed Christian pastor.

    42: Favorite flavor of sweet? Chocolate.

    43: What instruments do you play? None.

    44: Favorite piece of jewelry? My diamond ring my husband bought for me on our 20th wedding anniversary.

    45: Last sport you played? I don’t play sports. Is walking a sport?

    46: Last song you sang? I make up songs too and they only have to make sense to me.

    47: Favorite pick-up line? None.

    48: Have you ever used it? ------

    49: Last time you hung out with anyone? I hang out with my husband every morning before he leaves for work.

    50: Who should answer these questions next? Whoever is reading this other than Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patty, you are amazing. Thank you for taking the time to answer the questions. I love your responses!! <3 Thank you for continuing to be a loyal follower :)

      Delete
    2. I put in all my answers & THEN had to sign in to google & lost them, darn it! So I gotta do my answers again! lol

      Delete
  3. Here's my answers:
    1. What are you wearing? Blue sweater & brown leggings

    2: Ever been in love? Yes,

    3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Not really.

    4: How tall are you? 5’8"

    5: How much do you weigh? 127
    6: Any tattoos? No. Although, I used to want 1 of a lily after I had my daughter
    7: Any piercings? 2 in each ear
    8: One true pairing (fictional couples)?

    9: Favorite show? Project Runway, Walking Dead

    10: Favorite band? I have a variety

    11: Something you miss? being a kid

    12: Favorite song? "Woman's Worth" Alicia Keys
    13: How old are you? 30

    14: Zodiac sign? Gemini, tho I don't follow
    15: Quality you look for in a partner? Honesty, compassion
    16: Favorite Quote?

    17: Favorite actor? Mark Walhburg, Jim Carey
    18: Favorite color? yellow & blue

    19: Loud music or soft? Both, depending on mood

    20: Where do you go when you’re sad? Somewhere I can be alone so no 1 can see if I cry. Usually, if my kids are around it'll be in the bathroom.

    21: How long does it take you to shower? About 7mins typically

    22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Probably about 20/30 minutes. Tho Rick (my husband) would say 2hours! lol

    23: Ever been in a physical fight? A few

    24: Turn on? sense of humor

    25: Turn off? bad attitude or anger

    26: The reason I joined Blogger? Inspired by Jessica's Corner.


    27: Fears? Sometimes that somethings behind me at night in the dark
    28: Last thing that made you cry? Discussing past hurts or actions in counseling yesterday

    29: Last time you said you loved someone? This morning to my kids before they left for school, I make that a must! & this afternoon to my husband after having a long talk.

    30: Meaning behind your blog name? I don’t have a blog name yet bcuz I'm still working on it.

    31: Last book you read? "Sacred Marriage" -Gary Thomas

    32: The book you’re currently reading? "Body Language" -Julius Fast

    33: Last show you watched? Nail'd It

    34: Last person you talked to? Hubby.

    35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My friend Kelly

    36: Favorite food? Oh, SO many..lasagna,sub sandwiches, tacos....

    37: Place you want to visit? Puerto Rico

    38: Last place you were? I haven't left the state in years, so prob Indiana

    39: Do you have a crush? No

    40: Last time you kissed someone? My husband this afternoon

    41: Last time you were insulted? last night

    42: Favorite flavor of sweet? Chocolate.

    43: What instruments do you play? None. But always wanted to play guitar or piano

    44: Favorite piece of jewelry? My diamond engagement ring that had to be cut off when my fingers swelled while prego with my daughter. Hoping to someday soon get it fixed & sized bcuz it's so pretty.

    45: Last sport you played? Volley ball
    46: Last song you sang? I sing along with Lily & we sang in the car last night but I can't remember the name! :/

    47: Favorite pick-up line?

    48: Have you ever used it? nope

    49: Last time you hung out with anyone? about 2 weeks ago I hung out with my sis & we had a great talk about God

    50: Who should answer these questions next? Whoever is reading this other than Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Faith, your answers were very honest! Thank you for participating and I am sorry that you had to answer the questions twice!! <3

      Delete
    2. Was bored so I thought I might partake.

      1. What are you wearing? Gym shorts and a t-shirt

      2: Ever been in love? Yes

      3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Yes

      4: How tall are you? 6'

      5: How much do you weigh? 160 Pounds

      6: Any tattoos? No

      7: Any piercings? No

      8: One true pairing (fictional couples)? No idea

      9: Favorite show? Several but I'll go with Supernatural and Lost before they went crazy with it.

      10: Favorite band? I like a wide variety and it depends on my mood but I'd have to go with older music as a favorite. Maybe ACDC or Aerosmith

      11: Something you miss? People who aren't selfish. Common sense, caring or appreciative people

      12: Favorite song? So many... Probably "nothin on you," "pretty girls," or "give me everything tonight."

      13: How old are you? 22, always get asked that when I meet new people.

      14: Zodiac sign? Aquarius

      15: Quality you look for in a partner? Someone that can understand me and actually cares. A genuinely good person

      16: Favorite Quote? Just got a new one for now at least. "Freedom is never more than on generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same." - Ronald Reagan

      17: Favorite actor? The belated Robin Williams :(

      18: Favorite color? Depending on the shade I'd go with blue or purple

      19: Loud music or soft? Depends on my mood but normally in the middle

      20: Where do you go when you’re sad? My bed

      21: How long does it take you to shower? 15 minutesish

      22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Around 30 minutes

      23: Ever been in a physical fight? Yes, just a couple

      24: Turn on? Maturity and a nice face

      25: Turn off? Immaturity mainly, being conceited, overall just not a great individual

      26: The reason I joined Blogger? Just to see what people say.

      27: Fears? Someone turning what I say around to ruin my career, water that is deeper than I am tall, heights

      28: Last thing that made you cry? Someone I really care about.

      29: Last time you said you loved someone? In my head? Everyday. Other than that I don't remember.

      30: Meaning behind your blog name? Don't have one.

      31: Last book you read? Hmm, don't remember, was a couple months ago.

      32: The book you’re currently reading? None, in a class right now so it's kind of hard.

      33: Last show you watched? The Walking Dead

      34: Last person you talked to? One of my Marines

      35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? One of my Marines

      36: Favorite food? Junk food. Brownies probably up top

      37: Place you want to visit? Australia, Paris, Tokyo, China, all soon to come though I need a travel buddy

      38: Last place you were? Okinawa, Jp

      39: Do you have a crush? I wouldn't call it that.

      40: Last time you kissed someone? Good question

      41: Last time you were insulted? Attempts are made somewhat often but I blow most of them off.

      42: Favorite flavor of sweet? Chocolate

      43: What instruments do you play? Phone keyboard if it made music

      44: Favorite piece of jewelry? My August Steiner watch

      45: Last sport you played? Speedball, a mix between football and rugby

      46: Last song you sang? "We are the champions"

      47: Favorite pick-up line? Mine are more of a secret until they come out so it's a surprise, but I did hear one the other day. "Hey do you have an inhaler?" "Because that ass ma."

      48: Have you ever used it? No, and honestly probably wouldn't.

      49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Yesterday during my class

      50: Who should answer these questions next? Who shouldn't?

      Delete
    3. Yay.. a male response! Thank you Dylan for participating in the TMI Tag.. love your answers!! Yes, who shouldn't participate, I agree!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Makeup Monday: DIY- Makeup Storage Jars

Trial Tuesday: Removing Printed Labels From Plastic

Thrifty Thursday: Christmas Door Decor