Fashion Friday: My Favorite YouTube Beauty Channels



 This week for Fashion Friday I wanted to give a few plugs to my favorite YouTube Beauty Gurus. These ladies are all awesome for their content, dedication to posting, and loyalty to their fans.


I love watching tutorials about makeup, hair, nails, and fashion so when I find good channels, I tend to subscribe. While nails wouldn't necessarily be included as a beauty video, I really wanted to showcase artists with tons of beginner tutorials for those who are interested. There is a ton more amazing content on YouTube, you just have to find it amongst the thousands of videos on the site. If any of these topics interest you please watch the videos below.


TheChicNatural 

                                          
 


Cute Polish



ArcadiaNailArt

                                         
 


Dulce Candy



Emilynoel83



ThatsHeart



ItsJudyTime



Zoella

 

**Who are your favorite YouTubers? And what types of videos do you watch if any? Leave your comments below. Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Makeup Monday: DIY- Makeup Storage Jars

Trial Tuesday: Removing Printed Labels From Plastic

Thrifty Thursday: Christmas Door Decor