Fashion Friday: Thanksgiving Outfit Ideas from Pinterest

So, I definitely need to find an outfit to wear for Thanksgiving dinner! And because I have no idea what type of outfit I should pull together, I went to Pinterest. As always none of the pictures are links but, a link for the board that all of these are on can be found below.

Next week, I will do an OOTD post on Friday for what outfit I actually wore and the details of where it was purchased. I will also do a mini Black Friday haul of all of the items that are not gifts for people that may be reading this.  

Here are a few of the outfit ideas that I found and loved:

She's so fancy...


Comfy and Casual

I need this sweater!

And this one

Pretty Casual

Chunky sweater and sassy heels ;)


Simple and Sweet



To see more great outfit ideas, please visit my Fashion and Style board today! I also have a great Fall Fashion board that you should check out, too.

**What are you wearing for Thanksgiving? Let me know in the comments below. Thanks so much for reading and have a great weekend!**

Comments

  1. I LOVE that charcoal grey dress with the white jacket and shoes, but my family came from the south; I can't wear white after Labor Day or before Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wearing white between these dates used to be a fashion no-no BUT now it is said that wearing white accents like coats and/or shoes is fine. I was against it at first but it makes sense if you come from a warmer climate. I just feel wrong about matching the snow AND there is such a potential to get dirty haha!

      Delete
    2. I love these outfits..But where do I find them?
      Where do I look?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Makeup Monday: DIY- Makeup Storage Jars

Trial Tuesday: Removing Printed Labels From Plastic

Thrifty Thursday: Christmas Door Decor