Thrifty Thursday: DIY with Dollar Tree

As many of you already know, I love Dollar Tree! And because I love Dollar Tree, I decided to dedicate a post to it. As I have said in just about every post this week, my busy schedule has kept me from posting to my normal standard but I will be back at it in December. So please stay tuned because I have some great DIYs for the Holiday season to come.

In this post, I wanted to show you some of the great DIY ideas that you can do using Dollar Tree products. Some of the ideas are from Pinterest and some are from the Dollar Tree website. The pictures in this post are not links but there is a link for the board below. Any of these ideas would also make great Christmas presents!

Pinterest

Mirror Ideas

Compacts opened and glued together

Candlestick holder with round mirror and ribbon

Nine 8 1/2 X 11" Mirrors glued together

Hurricane Vases




Frames



Organization

pencil holder as spice holders

Get more great Dollar Tree DIY ideas by visiting my Dollar Tree Board on Pinterest. And if you don't already, please follow me on Pinterest and I will follow you back!


Dollar Tree Website

Thanksgiving Ideas




Christmas Gift Idea 



November 23, 3014 is Customer Appreciation Day! Click here to get your voucher. <EXPIRED>


Visit Dollar Tree's website for more great crafting ideas by clicking the link. You can also print your voucher while if you already haven't!

**Would you like to see some Dollar Tree product reviews? Let me know in the comments below. Thanks for reading!!**

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Makeup Monday: DIY- Makeup Storage Jars

Trial Tuesday: Removing Printed Labels From Plastic

Thrifty Thursday: Christmas Door Decor