Makeup Monday: My Favorite Fall Lip Shades

Fall is a great time to explore various lip shades. My personal favorites for Fall are shades typically deep colors that go with darker makeup. For this season, dark reds are in so I chose a few of my favorites to share with you.


Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain
Crush Belguin- #005
This stain is perfect to finish off a daily makeup look. I love both the color and the formula of this product.When you apply this balm, you can feel how smooth the formula is but it leaves a wonderfully rich color. The one negative about this balm is that it while its supposed to be a stain, the color comes off pretty easily so reapplication is necessary.




Elf Lip Stain
Cinnamon Crush-YS09
This stain is cheap and does exactly what it should do which is stain your lips but it works. I always use lip balm before applying this product because it does dry out your lips. And, it works instantly so be sure to apply it perfectly because it is permanent almost instantly.











Ulta
Totally Berried- #247
This color looks way darker than it actually comes out. This color is a lighter red and has a shimmer in the tint. I wish the color was as dark as it looks but its still a great Fall shade.











Covergirl Lip Perfection
Hot Passion- #305
Of course every woman should have a classic go-to red lipstick and this is mine! I love this lipstick for the formula and color. The pigment is so rich and the formula is nice and creamy. And the packaging is also just adorable.








Avon Ultra Color Rich
Perfect Red- #U416
Contrary to the name, Perfect Red is actually more of a brownish-red color. This also has a great pigment because it is true to the color that you see. This shade looks great with a smoky-eye look or denim.













I did my own swatches of the colors but my glare also does not do my photo justice :)















**Leave your comments below letting me know which brand and shades of lip color are your favorite this season! Thanks for reading!!**

Comments

  1. I love everything you put out there thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome and thank you for reading and sharing my content! <3

      Delete
  2. I liked various tubes of the lipstick but I appreciate you showing on your skin the true colors. I loved the totally berried in the tube but it is so light on you. Love the perfect red and cinnamon crush. I'm sure all would look slightly different on me though (cause I glow in the dark).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL... Ya lipsticks can be fun but you really need to find the right shade when buying.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Makeup Monday: DIY- Makeup Storage Jars

Trial Tuesday: Removing Printed Labels From Plastic

Thrifty Thursday: Christmas Door Decor