Fashion Friday: My Week of Costumes


I know that I posted about Thanksgiving yesterday but I could not help but share my week of costumes for Fashion Friday. As I said last week, this week at work we had a themed day each day. I participated for all five days. I am also going to include my Trick-Or-Treat costume because I always dress up when I take my daughter.


Monday
Superhero Day

I only had a cape and mask so I just decided to wear boots and call myself Super all day.


















Tuesday
Sports Day

I kept it simple by just wearing a shirt calling me out as the #1 Packers fan. And bonus, jeans on Tuesday!














Wednesday
Pajama Day

How lucky am I as an adult to be able to wear PJs to an office?! :) I had to wear my leopard pants and moccasins.













Thursday
Videogame/ Cartoon Character Day

And I decided to think outside of the box (hehe) and make my costume for this day.












I found the idea for being a Game Boy on Pinterest and decided to recreate it. I free-handed the design using some acrylic paints and a picture of the device.















I am so cool sometimes :)




















Friday
Any Costume

I chose "Identity Theft". I wrote the names of all of my co-workers on some "Hello, My Name Is" stickers and wore them all over my shirt. They enjoyed it. <3













Trick-Or-Treat/ Family Halloween Party Costume

Leopard (Cat)

I got these ears last year and coincidentally they match a sweater that I own. I used eyeliner to draw my nose, lines by my eyes, and whiskers.













**I hope that you have a wonderful and safe Halloween! Thank you so much for reading. Which of my costumes were your favorite? Leave your comments below. Please like and subscribe via email on the right!**

Comments

  1. Great costumes! I liked Identity Theft the best although that probably was the easiest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, the PJ day was the easiest for this week but that isn't a costume. AHA. Thanks to Pinterest for the idea!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Makeup Monday: DIY- Makeup Storage Jars

Trial Tuesday: Removing Printed Labels From Plastic

Thrifty Thursday: Christmas Door Decor