Fashion Friday: My Vacation Style

Hello from California! Keeping it simple and sweet today since I am on vacation so here are my outfit choices for the week. I forgot to actually take them while wearing them the first two days so they are just being laid out. I will be back next week with my regular posts .


Plane Outfit
Denim rose patterned dress, pants leggings, and tennis shoes. The temperature was changing dramatically from where I was coming from to my destination so I wanted to be able to change my outfit quickly. When we landed, I just took my pants off and was ready to go :)


First Night Dinner
Loved this outfit. Forgot to put my accessories but  I just added a necklace and some rose studs.
Disneyland
It was almost 90 degrees so I went super comfy!
I took a sweatshirt for the evening JIC













Hollywood/ LA Sight Seeing
These shoes were amazing, cannot wait to wear them again in the Spring.














Last Night Dinner
This is probably the last time that I will wear all white for the year! See you in spring adorable dress!















Plane Ride Home
I am going home tomorrow :( I loved California so I am not looking forward to wearing pants again but I cannot get enough of these shoes!!
















**We had a beach and hiking day too but no pics ;) Have a great weekend and thank you for reading!!**

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Makeup Monday: DIY- Makeup Storage Jars

Trial Tuesday: Removing Printed Labels From Plastic

Thrifty Thursday: Christmas Door Decor