Fashion Friday: Sweater Weather Tag

 In honor of the Fall season upon us, I have decided to bring back the Sweater Weather Tag this year and give you my answers. I loved seeing all of my favorite beauty gurus on YouTube doing this tag last year so I thought my readers might enjoy it, too.

1. What is your favorite fall candle scent? 
Does saying Pumpkin scented make me seem like a cliche? Because I love most of Bath and Body Works pumpkin candle combos. My absolute favorite is Pumpkin Pecan Waffle. Trick your family into thinking that you baked something just by lighting a candle.





2. Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?
Coffee... always and in any season. Always coffee. 
 
3. What's the best fall memory you have?
My mom dragged us to the Pumpkin Farm every single year and sometimes we hated it because it gets cold pretty quickly in Fall here but I do it to my daughter now. 

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer; dark lips or winged eyeliner?
Winged eyeliner but I wing my liner year round so I am going to say lips because I love some of the dark colors out at this time of year!

5. What's your favorite fragrance for fall?
Harvest from Bath and Body Works. I just love fruity scents and this smells like plum wine. It can be a bit strong so a little bit goes a long way. 

 


6. Hats or scarves?
Scarves.. duh! Hats are for Summer and Winter to keep warm :)

7. Most worn sweater?
My Victoria's Secret Packer jacket. I got this two years ago and I wear it like a housecoat in the colder months.
 


8. Must have Fall nail polish?
Black polish. I don't have a specific brand but I like the way that it seems to go with everything. 

9. Football games or jumping in a pile of leaves?
I think that you can guess by my sweater but FOOTBALL!!!!

10. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Ooh, this is a tough one! Leggings with a long sweater. I typically pair my leggings with some knee-high boots and it keeps me cozy all day. 

11. Boots or Uggs?  
Boots. I am in love with my quilted knee-highs right now. Why won't the Ugg-type boot fad just die?!
     
12. What is your #1 favorite thing about Fall?
The fashions! I love layering clothing in Fall. 

13. Do you have a song that gets you in the Fall mood or just a song you're loving at the moment?
 "Shake it Off" by Taylor Swift. I am not really into Taylor that much but I just love the beat of this song.


14. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
No. If they brought back Pumpkin Spice later in the season, it would be more exciting but it comes back at the end of Summer so its old by November. Thanks for ruining Pumpkin Spice, Starbucks!

15. What is the Fall weather like where you currently live?     
Its usually cold and rainy. The leaves are falling by mid October. It at least looks pretty when you are looking at it out the window :)

**Feel free to answer any or all of the questions in the comments below or copy and paste to complete your own questionnaire! I tag anyone who is reading this!! Have a great weekend!** 
 

Comments

  1. 15 questions? OK. 1. Pine 2. All 3 -coffee in morning; tea in afternoon; hot chocolate evening or before bed. 3. Wiener roasts. 4. Neither but I do like dark lipsticks. 5. I wear only one always - Muguet Dubois. 6. Both: hat on head, scarf around neck! 7. Old brown one for the house; a nice black for out. 8. Don't wear nail polish; can't keep it from chipping. 9. Neither. 10. Neither; neither would look good on me! 11. Boots. 12. Thanksgiving. 13. No. 14. NO! Hate pumpkin spice. 15. Same as you: cold & rainy. Thanks for asking! (Do more of these quizzes!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the responses! Thank you for also doing the tag!! <3

    ReplyDelete

  3. 1. What is your favorite fall candle scent?
    I love candle and use them year around my go to is Vanilla but go to Peppermint in the fall

    2. Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?

    Coffeeand hot chocolate I work outside so do both

    3. What's the best fall memory you have?
    Getting out in the backyard raking leaves and spending time with Vito
    4. Which makeup trend do you prefer; dark lips or winged eyeliner?
    My lips get so dry in the fall so I use lip balm all the time
    5. What's your favorite fragrance for fall?
    I don't have one right now
    6. Hats or scarves?
    ScarvesI have been buying them like crazy right now
    7. Most worn sweater?
    My Son of Anarchy jacket
    8. Must have Fall nail polish?
    I get lazy in the winter and don't use it
    9. Football games or jumping in a pile of leaves?
    FOOTBALL!!!!
    10. Skinny jeans or leggings?
    love both
    11. Boots or Uggs?
    Bootsto keep my feet warm

    12. What is your #1 favorite thing about Fall?
    Spent time online with my best friend watching all the Holiday shows
    13. Do you have a song that gets you in the Fall mood or just a song you're loving at the moment?
    Anything right now from Luke Bryan
    14. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
    I really don't get into it
    15. What is the Fall weather like where you currently live?
    Its usually cold and rainy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Makeup Monday: DIY- Makeup Storage Jars

Trial Tuesday: Removing Printed Labels From Plastic

Thrifty Thursday: Christmas Door Decor