New Blog Schedule + Name My Wednesday Posts!


Happy 2015! I hope that you had a great New Year's Eve and Day and brought in 2015 right. I wanted to start by saying that you so much for supporting me in this blog! Since starting, I have had such a positive response from readers around the world.

I've also gotten tons of helpful suggestions, requests, and feedback from readers that have helped me grow tremendously. I am so grateful so THANK YOU! With this being said, I am doing some redecorating in my corner.

First off, I am ending regular Fashion Friday posts. While I love posting on fashion, I get the least traffic on my Friday posts so in the spirit of quality versus quantity, I am going down to a four day per week blog. I will leave all past Fashion Friday label up, on my home page as I may post seasonally.

The second change that I am making to my blog is my Tuesday topic. While Non-Fat Tuesday was started with the best of intentions, I am not a fitness guru by any means so I cannot continue to write on this subject. To replace Non-Fat Tuesday, I am excited to announce the launch of Trial Tuesday. For this day, I will be testing out products, hacks, etc. that I find on Pinterest and the internet. I already have my first trial ready so check the blog out on Tuesday!

The last change that I want to make to my blog is to include organization and cleaning tips to my blog on a consistent basis. I wanted to do this on Wednesdays but I cannot think of a clever name! Leave your comments below and help me name my Wednesday Organization label for my posts. I have a ton of projects ahead of me in 2015, so why not document them?

I have so many ideas for my posts in 2015 and I am so excited to share them with you! I also have another exciting change (announcement) in the works, so hopefully I will be able to share before the end of January.

2015 Schedule:
Makeup Monday
Trial Tuesday
??-Wednesday
Thrifty Thursday

**Thanks for reading! Name my Wednesday blog posts in the comments below. Thank you in advance for your help! Have a great weekend.**

Comments

  1. Name your organization and cleaning posts on Wednesday "White Tornado". You probably don't remember those commercials about Mr. Clean and the "white tornado" though. That was a cleaning product that worked so well one felt like a white tornado had been thru the house after you used it. (!) Ha ha! That's my two cents but you can throw them back at me, if you like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will add your two cents to the coin jar. Thank you for the suggestion, Patty! I was suggested Wonder-Clean Wednesday today. Thoughts?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Makeup Monday: DIY- Makeup Storage Jars

Trial Tuesday: Removing Printed Labels From Plastic

Thrifty Thursday: Christmas Door Decor