How To Do Wednesday: Cleaning Tips


Well, it has been one week since I posted on my plans of starting to clean my attic and I have not done that yet. I did put away my Christmas decor and cleaned the house, which reminded me even more how much I need to get organizing in this house!

While I have featured a link to my Cleaning board on Pinterest in other posts, I have never made it a feature post. In hopes to motivate you all and myself, I have been updating that board recently and I wanted to share some great finds with you. I am thinking that you will get an update on some of this tricks for Trial Tuesday! The pictures below are not links but the link for my board with all of the original links is below.










dawn, vinegar, and baking soda


paper towel soaked in vinegar, wrapped around the pupe


To see any of the original links to this post, please visit my Cleaning Ideas board on Pinterest. Follow the board if you like what you see!

I also wanted to mention that this is my 100th post on this blog. THANK YOU for continuing to read and support my blog. I appreciate all of the feedback/suggestions/criticism/praise/EVERYTHING, so thank you again! <3

**Thanks for reading! Will you be trying any of these cleaning tips out? Leave it in the comments.**

Comments

  1. Congrats on your 100th post! I have loved your blog and read it all the time. I am amazed about the dove soap to fill nail holes! BUT the best are the orphan socks over the Swiffer mop!!! I still have a few pads for mine but I have since stopped buying the Swiffer liquid. I use lavender scented Pinesol now but didn't want to go online and buy the handmade swiffer pads that can be machine washed. NOW I know what to do with the mop and NOT have to buy anything more than the Pinesol!! Thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Patty! And thank you for reading (probably) all of them.. I am judging this by your comments. The sock thing was a GENIUS Pinterest find!! I love the idea too, although I cannot take the credit as an original idea. I am glad that this post helped save you some money! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Makeup Monday: DIY- Makeup Storage Jars

Trial Tuesday: Removing Printed Labels From Plastic

Thrifty Thursday: Christmas Door Decor