Makeup Monday: How to Apply Eyeliner

Last week for Makeup Monday, I posted on the Best and Worst Liquid liners and got a great response to the post. I even had a few readers ask me to do a tutorial on lining your eyes. The problem that I had with doing an original tutorial is that not everyone has the same eye, so the tutorial would not be beneficial to everyone reading it.



With that being said, I am bringing you another Pinterest favorites post with eyeliner in mind. I went on Pinterest and found some great posts to help you find your eyeliner style. The pictures below are not links but I am inserting where they can be found below the photos. I will also link my Pinterest Makeup board below.

batalashbeauty.com
 
mymakeupideas.com

fabfashionfix.com

thebeautydepartment.com


stylecraze.com

musicalhouses.blogspot.com

To see more tips on applying eyeliner or other beauty products, visit my Makeup board on Pinterest.

As a little added bonus, I am also including a YouTube video on how to apply eyeliner. This video has 9 different techniques. Again, please be mindful that your eyes may not be set like hers so results may vary.



**Do not be discouraged about wearing eyeliner, perfecting application takes time and practice! And once you get the hang of it, it will literally take you a minute or less to do both eyes. Leave your comments below! Thanks for reading!!**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Makeup Monday: DIY- Makeup Storage Jars

Trial Tuesday: Removing Printed Labels From Plastic

Thrifty Thursday: Christmas Door Decor