How To Do Wednesday: Bathroom and Linen Closet Storage Ideas






As promised, here is part two of my organization series! I am a perfectionist and I love organization. Unfortunately I do not have the space or unlimited resources to have the Pinterest-style organized bathroom of my dreams, but I make it work for the space and budget that I do have. Today, I am going to share tips on medicine cabinet, under-sink cabinet, and linen closet organization.




Medicine Cabinet

Top Shelf: Face Exfoliator with Scrub Pads, vitamins/ supplements, antacids, and ibuprofen.

Middle Shelf: Face toner, makeup remover, facial lotion, and teeth care basket (tooth paste and floss).

Lower Shelf: Daily vitamins, face mask creme, deodorant, and toothbrushes. Yes, I keep them in the cabinet because its cleaner than being out and exposed!  

Keep your cabinet simple! Limit your medicine cabinet to what you use regularly to keep it orderly. The plastic organizer are drawer organizers from Dollar Tree and come in a three pack for $1.



Under-Sink Cabinet

Around back to school season, I lucked out and found these stackable bins at Dollar Tree that fit perfectly under my sink! The bins contain extra toilet paper, regularly used hair product and brushes, and feminine products.

I keep lotions and extra soaps under the sink in a small plastic container also from Dollar Tree. The glass dishes are stackable and contain cotton swabs and cotton balls.

Using a plastic book holder doubles as a great hair-tool holder to save space when storing under a small sink cabinet. I only keep my tools that I use regularly under my sink. I got this holder from Target last year for $2.50.









Linen Closet Organization

Top Shelf: First Aid and Medications. The basket contains first aid extras including items like a heating pad, peroxide, ace bandages, and some other random things. The blue bin contains items for burns and cuts.





I got the plastic shoe box bins from Walmart for less than dollar for each bin. I use them to separate kids and adult cold medicines.



I keep my medicines face down so that I can see what I have available without having to actually bring the box down from the shelf.








Second Shelf from Top

Includes extra beauty products, my hot rollers, hair products, and extra baby bath products. Keeping products in bins will add space to your shelf.I like to keep extra makeup products in a basket to save space as well.







Bottom of Closet


I have very little cabinet space under my kitchen sink so I have opted to put my cleaning supplies at the bottom of my linen closet. I also have a basket for random "junk" like batteries and light bulbs to limit how much junk that I actually keep in the house.






Paper Product Door Storage
Use a Command Stickup Hook on the inside of your closet to hang a recycled tote for extra bathroom paper products. Before hanging the hook, make sure that the bag aligns with a shelf so that the door will close properly.

In my tote, I keep extra cotton swabs, cotton balls, an emergency backup TP, and a box of Kleenex. The bag has seriously saved me so much space!
















**Generally speaking, I just keep it organized! Please leave your comments below telling me what your favorite organization tip from this post! Thank you for reading!!**

Comments

  1. Omg this one is great my plans for the New year is to start getting organized and have a place for everything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you want some help, I love it!! There are some great new plastic bins at Dollar Tree now, too! Go and check them out!!

      Delete
  2. Really great organization; I don't have that much space in my bathroom though. I love the idea of the dollar store bins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dollar Tree has so much to offer, go and check it out soon! They have various stackable bins that work great for storage.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Makeup Monday: DIY- Makeup Storage Jars

Trial Tuesday: Removing Printed Labels From Plastic

Thrifty Thursday: Christmas Door Decor