Fashion Friday: Fall Trend Picks for September

I have said it before and I will say it again, Fall is my favorite fashion season! I love all of the colors, patters, layers, and more! Here are a few of my favorites for September in no particular order:

 Lace Fabric




I love lace, it just makes fabric more classy in a way! Lace is the perfect September fabric because it is still perfect for the tail end of Summer in looks, but is also is a heavier material. The shoes are from Charlotte Russe and the dress is my daughters (girl's size small), I just loved it!

 Denim



Who doesn't love denim? I have seen so many different ways to wear a basic denim shirt like this, including various ways to accessorize. Some examples are: with a scarf, or a chunky accent necklaces, or with a cardigan on top of it, over leggings, with knee high boots, etc. Denim continues to come in and out of trend so look for items when thrifting.









Patterned Leggings



I don't know about you but I am loving these leggings with the patterns this year! The image is from Forever 21's website and lists these at $10.80. I need these leggings in my life!!







  





Knee- High Boots



There are so many different styles of boots that are trendy right now but my September pick is brown, knee-high boots! I got these at a Labor Day sale for dirt cheap! These are available now at Charlotte Russe. I will be pairing these with some leggings or skinny jeans.


Oxfords












I had oxfords as a kid but they were pink and white, definitely not as cool as these! I love these so much because they match with everything; and they are studded! There are lots of different styles to choose from and they can be paired with a dress or skinny jeans.


**Please leave a comment letting me know which of my picks is your favorite and which September fashion styles that you love the most! Subscribe on the homepage via email and share!**

Comments

  1. Your daughter's red lace dress is bonded lace, isn't it? I love that. Ah, hem, my junior prom dress was made out of bonded lace. I wanted brocade but my mom couldn't afford it. (My mother made my prom dress).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! I am not sure about the lace of her dress but it is over a polyester/ cotton blend dress. And its actually pink, it just looks red in the photo for some reason!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Makeup Monday: DIY- Makeup Storage Jars

Trial Tuesday: Removing Printed Labels From Plastic

Thrifty Thursday: Christmas Door Decor