Makeup Monday: Best Haircuts For All Hair Lengths- 2015

To the readers who subscribe to my posts: I am sorry for not posting last week! I am not quitting my blog and I will be going back to posting regularly, starting now. I really needed a mental vacation from thinking outside of work but, I am back and I have a TON of great projects in the works for the weeks ahead! 

With Spring just around the corner, I am debating on what I want to do with my hair. I need to get a cut badly but I have no idea how I want it cut. In the Fall, I cut my hair into an angled, medium length bob and I loved it. I have maintained the style but I let the length and bangs grow out. Now I am faced with the ultimate question, medium-short again or cut only what is necessary? Bangs or no bangs? Layers? I am lost.

Since I have been pinning a ton of cuts on my Hair board on Pinterest, I thought I would share my favorite cuts of 2015. I found a few for each length, along with some bang options. While I wouldn't personally get a really short cut, the ones below are adorable!

Short Cuts






Medium Cuts






Long Cuts





Bangs
(Also great cuts!)





To see the original links to these photos or more great cuts and styles, please visit my Hair board on Pinterest.

** Thanks for reading! I will be back tomorrow with a new Trial Tuesday. Which hair cut is your favorite? Leave it in the comments below! Have a great week!**

Comments

  1. So I ended up getting the top picture in the bang's category. I am happy to bring in Spring with straight bangs and an angled long bob

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Makeup Monday: DIY- Makeup Storage Jars

Trial Tuesday: Removing Printed Labels From Plastic

Thrifty Thursday: Christmas Door Decor