Makeup Monday: 25 Valentine's Day Nail Art Ideas

I'M BACK! I took a much needed break from blogging (as guilty as I felt about it) and didn't explain because I was simply burned out! I started a new job at the beginning of the month and my brain was on overload. But, I am finally adjusting, thankfully! With all of that being said, I am jumping right back into it.


Valentine's week is finally here! With Valentine's Day 2015 approaching quickly, As you should already know, I love holiday themed nail art, so I had to bring you some of my favorite Pinterest Valentine's Day nail art finds. Whether you are going out or not this weekend, your nails can still look cute so pick a design and have fun recreating!



























To see more Valentine's Day nail art, as well as HUNDREDS more nail art ideas, please visit my Nail board on Pinterest. Follow me if you already don't, I pin every day!

**Which nail design was your favorite? I want to try out a few of these designs, so I couldn't even decide! Thanks for reading!**

Comments

  1. Very nice!! I don't paint my nails any more but if I did, I'd do the pale pink with the tiny white heart on one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked that one too. Thanks for commenting!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Makeup Monday: DIY- Makeup Storage Jars

Trial Tuesday: Removing Printed Labels From Plastic

Thrifty Thursday: Christmas Door Decor