How To Do Wednesday: Fun Summer Fitness Activity Ideas


In 2014, my New Years resolution was to become more fit. I am proud to stay that I have stuck with that and continued exercising regularly. While I don't always make it to the gym, I do exercise at home 4-5 days per week. Now, while I try to maintain a regular fitness routine, I just don't always have the time or energy to dedicate to a hard workout. If you work, have a family, or both I know you can relate.

The list below applies to all ages and are activities that most of you have done before. For someone with a busy schedule, rotating these ideas would be a great way to stay fit and spend quality time with family or friends.

Activities
  1. Hula Hooping
  2. Jumping Rope
  3. Walking or Hiking
  4. Jogging or Running
  5. Swimming
  6. Doing Yoga*
  7. Rollerskating/ Rollerblading
  8. Playing Tennis
  9. Playing Basketball
  10. Riding Bikes
  11. Doing Zumba* or Just Plain Dancing
  12. Cleaning
  13. Yard Work/ Gardening
  14. Skip-It (show the kids how it's done)
*Great free videos available on YouTube

**Do you have more fun fitness ideas for the whole family? Leave them in the comments below. Thanks for reading!**

Comments

  1. I couldn't hula hoop back in the 50's! I can't hula hoop now! But it is a great way to exercise (so I've seen).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I bet you could hula hoop if you tried!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Makeup Monday: DIY- Makeup Storage Jars

Thrifty Thursday: Christmas Door Decor

Trial Tuesday: Removing Printed Labels From Plastic